Are you looking for :
- A reduction in caffeine in your diet?
- A grain-free coffee substitute?
- An anti-oxidant more powerful than Vitamin C or E?
- A drink with potent Ayurvedic herbs to promote well-being and vitality and to help slow the aging process?
RAJA’S CUP is the answer!
Raja’s Cup contains a precise blend of potent herbs – Clearing Nut, Kasmard, Licorice and Winter Cherry. The ancient texts of Ayurveda describe the anti-oxidant properties of the Raja’s Cup formula in great detail.
- Vishaghana effect: Destroys accumulated toxins in the body.
- Deepana effect: Enhances metabolic processes.
- Chhedan effect: Clears the channels of circulation and respiration.
- Lekhana effect: Scrapes the tough impurtities from all the channels of the body.
- Kaphaghana effect: Powerful agent to remove excess kapha or phlegm from the body.
- Swashahara effect: Helps clear the bronchial channel and improve the air flow.
- Murtal effect: Helps detoxify the urinary tract and promote balanced flow.
- Kanthashodhana effect: Helps clear the throat and improve the voice.
- Ranjashamka effect: Helps improve liver function.
- Rasayana effect: Enhances the intelligent functioning at the cellular level.
- Mastiskshamaka effect: Powerful adaptogenic to protect against stress and nourish the nerves.
Unlike other coffee substitutes, Raja’s Cup is made completely without grains such as chicory and barley and contains no carob. In fact it consists entirely of rare and delicious Ayurvedic herbs for a rich roasted flavour so close to that of coffee that in taste tests, coffee drinkers didn’t notice when they were served Raja’s Cup. Perfect for the current Kapha season this Spring.
Raja’s Cup comes in a refillable tin or in tea bag form and is available in stock NOW.
BUY HERE : Rajas Cup Loose in Tins 228gm